It’s not just the gallon of caffeine that revs David up every day. He loves what he does and he pours every bit of passion and energy into it. After more than 40 years of developing communication strategy to help clients build and position their brands, the guy still can’t get enough. A more zealous client advocate you will not find.
- Brand Positioning/Planning
- Agency Management
- Account Service
- Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Automotive Aftermarket/Packaged Goods Accessories
- Automotive Dealerships
- Business Consulting
- Car Rental
- Contemporary Christian Music
- Energy (E&P, Midstream, Pipeline)
- Energy Manufacturing
- Fast Food/Fast Casual Dining
- Healthcare/Health Insurance
- Outdoor Recreation/Hunting Products
- Retail Banking
Surely it is. A piece of meat between two pieces of bread = a sandwich.
A whitetail buck deer. I respect their wisdom, ability to thrive and survive to an old age.
Chicago, 1971, OKC Fairgrounds.
Read for pleasure, work more on the ranch, learn to play guitar and piano, restore old buildings.