The Designer/Graphic Designer is an entry-level position that reports to the creative director. The designer works independently on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team, creating concepts and fulfilling layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. On occasion, the designer may work directly with account service, production artists and/or outside contractors (freelancers and vendors) to complete design requirements or supervise in-house production, but typically works under an art director or creative director.
Qualifications include knowledge of production processes, with experience using in digital illustration and layout software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeXD and other industry design and production software); reasonably good drawing skills; experience with printing processes; familiarity with typestyles, type design, stock photography, computer retouching and image manipulation, and art direction of original photography; and good communication skills.
- Provide design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion.
- Work with art director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Maintain high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; get training in the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
- Assist in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We arrive at the best right answer after thoroughly understanding every challenge and goal.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It dares to pursue better insights and generate big ideas that work.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be proactive, holding ourselves and each other accountable to make the greatest impact.
- Leave a mark. We are fearlessly creative, bringing to life ideas that inspire.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well because we believe camaraderie and respect are the foundations of great work.