The Designer/Graphic Designer is an entry-level position that reports to the creative director. The designer works independently on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team, creating concepts and fulfilling layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. On occasion, the designer may work directly with account service, production artists and/or outside contractors (freelancers and vendors) to complete design requirements or supervise in-house production, but typically works under an art director or creative director.
Qualifications include knowledge of production processes, with experience using in digital illustration and layout software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeXD and other industry design and production software); reasonably good drawing skills; experience with printing processes; familiarity with typestyles, type design, stock photography, computer retouching and image manipulation, and art direction of original photography; and good communication skills.
- Provide design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion.
- Work with art director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Maintain high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; get training in the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
- Assist in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It rejects fear. It dares to ask better questions and always pursue better insights to inspire ideas that work.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We deconstruct the complex to the simplest, best right answer. We do this by listening and completely understanding the drive forward—for ourselves and for our clients.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be ruthlessly proactive and make something happen. We punch above our weight. And we hold one another accountable to foster growth.
- Leave a mark. We bring ideas to life to make an impact. We are fearlessly creative; we make problem-solving fun. We deliver value by guiding clients to their true north.
- Camaraderie is the foundation of great work. We challenge one another to put in the extra effort to go from good to great. We communicate well and often. And we just love being around one another.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well. And we understand that being respectful makes this a brilliant place to work.