Social Media Content Creator
AcrobatAnt seeks a creative and organized individual to support our clients’ social media projects.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience creating and posting social media content that optimizes the client’s investment. The role involves a wide variety of activities—such as blogging, community development and management, commenting—and requires strategic thinking, creativity and a whatever-it-takes attitude to implement social media programs for our clients.
Our ideal social media manager is a storyteller, a tribe-builder—someone who knows how to connect with people in a genuine way and help them to be part of something big. This role is an extension of the client team, requiring a deep understanding of each client brand and how to develop and communicate content that best supports it.
The ideal candidate is creative and equally adept with both words and visuals, and can concept and execute a message for social channels using text, photography and/or video. The candidate should have the experience to understand the benefits and limitations of each social platform, and the best way to utilize each platform and paid ad formats to reach client goals.
This role reports to the creative director.
Our social media manager will:
- Create social media concepts, campaigns and posts for all social channels.
- Write copy, take photos and/or develop video for client approval and deployment to social channels.
- Implement and manage social media programs.
- Define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Strategize with and educate the client service team and clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into company culture and all products and services.
- In partnership with AcrobatAnt’s media department, measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- AS/BA/BS degree in journalism, graphic design, advertising or related field.
- Proven work experience as a content creator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and techniques.
- Team collaborative skills.
To be successful in their role, the social media manager will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review our core beliefs prior to submitting your resume.