The ideal candidate must be able to work independently or as a team with other developers, writers and/or designers. The position requires handling multiple projects, reliably meeting deadlines, and producing fully functional web projects. A thorough understanding of user-experience design is essential, as is a familiarity with browser capabilities, user-interface requirements, cross-platforming, site architecture, and web server hardware.
Our web developer will:
- Collaborate with a web designer to develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Develop programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
- Test web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
- Post tested and approved coded data to active websites.
- Regularly update active websites maintained by the agency—by programming code for new information and updating existing programming code—to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Stay current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and communicate regularly with webmaster regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades, to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
- Inform the director of website development if server problems occur on any agency-managed or -maintained interactive properties, and assist in resolving all such problems.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We arrive at the best right answer after thoroughly understanding every challenge and goal.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It dares to pursue better insights and generate big ideas that work.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be proactive, holding ourselves and each other accountable to make the greatest impact.
- Leave a mark. We are fearlessly creative, bringing to life ideas that inspire.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well because we believe camaraderie and respect are the foundations of great work.