The ideal candidate must be able to work independently or as a team with other developers, writers and/or designers. The position requires handling multiple projects, reliably meeting deadlines, and producing fully functional web projects. A thorough understanding of user-experience design is essential, as is a familiarity with browser capabilities, user-interface requirements, cross-platforming, site architecture, and web server hardware.
Our web developer will:
- Collaborate with a web designer to develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Develop programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
- Test web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
- Post tested and approved coded data to active websites.
- Regularly update active websites maintained by the agency—by programming code for new information and updating existing programming code—to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Stay current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and communicate regularly with webmaster regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades, to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
- Inform the director of website development if server problems occur on any agency-managed or -maintained interactive properties, and assist in resolving all such problems.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It rejects fear. It dares to ask better questions and always pursue better insights to inspire ideas that work.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We deconstruct the complex to the simplest, best right answer. We do this by listening and completely understanding the drive forward—for ourselves and for our clients.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be ruthlessly proactive and make something happen. We punch above our weight. And we hold one another accountable to foster growth.
- Leave a mark. We bring ideas to life to make an impact. We are fearlessly creative; we make problem-solving fun. We deliver value by guiding clients to their true north.
- Camaraderie is the foundation of great work. We challenge one another to put in the extra effort to go from good to great. We communicate well and often. And we just love being around one another.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well. And we understand that being respectful makes this a brilliant place to work.