Quick Site Review
What can you do to improve your site performance, design and usability? While that requires a fairly client-specific answer – there are a few things you can start with to make sure your site is headed in the right direction. This is just a sampling of the 125+ items we look at during our full site diagnostic evaluation.
- Is the site organized based on user’s tasks (not the company’s internal organization)?
- Does the site convey the company’s brand throughout the site (not just the homepage)?
- Are page titles, meta tags and descriptions updated and accurate for optimized search performance?
- Is the site navigation clear and is it easy to remember?
- Does the home page clearly communicate the scope of the site?
- Are page components consistently placed throughout the site?
- Is the content concise and relevant to users?
- Does the language on the site invite the user to take action?
- Is the company’s contact information easily accessible?
- Are the pages too ‘heavy’ for quick user load times?
Want to learn how AcrobatAnt can help you improve the design and function of your website? Contact Ryan Watkins-Hughes or phone him at 918-938-7901.