What are you willing to pay to reach those hard-to-herd millennials?
Traditional media may not be able to reach the younger generation you’re trying to engage, but online radio (Pandora, Spotify) and smart TV (Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, Hulu, Amazon basic, etc.) are strategic ways to supplement traditional spending with online spending.
These tactics can be highly targeted, effective with high click through rates (CTRs) and you can tie them back to ROI with good reporting.
Is the investment is worth the engagement? That depends on client’s goals. Keep in mind:
- Cover traditional media first—online, radio and smart TV are designed to supplement local media
- These elements can provide a direct link to your website/webpage with great CTRs
- Engagements don’t necessarily equate to increased sales/action
- Great on-air spots don’t always translate directly to online success
Also, consider the benefits:
- Geo-target a market to zip codes in many situations
- Contextual radio targeting using format type, listener, interests, etc.
- Contextual radio targeting using genres of programming, specific programming, viewer, interests, etc.
- Detailed reporting capabilities—CTRs, impressions, etc.—to relate back to ROI
- Can target specific dates and times as they apply to your business.
For more information, you can reach our Media Director, Tamara Green.
AcrobatAnt Marketing & Advertising
1336 East 15th Street Tulsa, OK 74120