The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the account management team and assigned accounts. The role provides opportunities to collaborate with all agency departments in producing creative work on behalf of clients. To be successful in this role, you must be familiar with office workflow procedures and file management; meet the high expectations of internal and external communications, scheduling, and meeting deadlines; and be able to multitask assignments.
AcrobatAnt is a full-service advertising agency that creates compelling marketing solutions that deliver results for our clients. We inspire each other, our clients, and audiences to act. If you are an adept learner looking for a dynamic environment with professional growth, join us. This hybrid opportunity reports to the President of AcrobatAnt in the Dallas office.
The account coordinator will:
- Support, if not manage, the portfolio of client accounts assigned.
- Coordinate with all other agency disciplines, from creative to media, to ensure agency deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Actively seek additional assignments from clients and agency teammates.
- Inform and involve the account management team regularly of assignment progress; encourage and influence others to stay on timelines.
- Support account management with tasks such as brief development, communication, scheduling meetings, agency commitments, and deadlines.
- Regularly check for and respond promptly to client and team communications, including all forms of communications (phone, email, text, etc.)
- Support in-office and remote team members when asked and without hesitation.
- Demonstrate ability to co-develop and co-present communication proposals.
- Contribute to ideas, solutions, and inspiring work; participate in gaining new business.
- Provide proofing assistance for produced work and written communication.
- Support accounting-related functions including estimates, approvals, billing, collections, account forecasting, and profitability.
- Stay aware of the agency and client business; remains curious about communication trends.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in marketing and/or advertising.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of MS Office 360, and ability to understand other software/back-office systems.
- A minimum of one year’s agency experience or in combination with internships.
- Extremely reliable and detail-oriented.
Benefits of the position include insurance, matching 401k, holidays, and PTO.
The ideal account coordinator will be considered a fit with our core beliefs. A candidate should become familiar with these beliefs prior to submitting a resume.