The account/office coordinator is responsible for supporting the agency in general and the account management team in particular. This role requires regular communication with all agency departments to move projects along on behalf of the client. Quickly becoming familiar with office workflow procedures, as well as digital and printed file management, is necessary.
The account/office coordinator is also responsible for taking calls, writing correspondence, setting up meetings, greeting and assisting visitors, managing deliveries, and other routine and unscheduled administrative tasks.
This position reports to the CEO and Managing Director – Finance & Operations.
The account/office coordinator will:
- Follow and maintain office workflow procedures to ensure efficiencies.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Help keep the office, kitchen and meeting spaces professionally presentable.
- Support account management team with communication, meeting and scheduling tasks.
- Regularly check for and promptly respond to all client communications.
- Coordinate with other agency departments, including creative and media, to ensure final product deliverables are on time and on budget. Assist in the execution of approved programs.
- Inform and involve account management regularly of account progress when assigned projects.
- Assist with proposals and presentations to clients and prospects.
- Provide proofing assistance for creative/production materials, copy, layouts, production art, and written communication.
- Actively engage in all agency and client business, and remain curious about advertising, marketing and media trends.
- Assist in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications, strategic marketing plans, and comprehensive media plans when asked.
- Support account/accounting functions with billing.
- Proactively seek additional projects or tasks from agency teammates.
- Represent agency at industry and community functions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of MS Office 360; ability to understand other software/back-office systems.
- Basic office equipment knowledge or training.
- A minimum of one year agency experience or internships.
- Team collaborative skills.
- Extremely reliable and detail-oriented.
To be successful in this role, the account/office coordinator will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review our core beliefs prior to submitting your resume.