AcrobatAnt is seeking a design intern for Spring 2022. This is a paid, part-time position.
- Currently enrolled in graphic design program.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Student portfolio and/or samples of design assignments.
How to apply:
- Submit your portfolio or current student project examples (via website link or PDF) by January 7.
- If needed, phone interviews or follow-up questions via email may be sent to help make a final decision.
What to expect:
- Work alongside AcrobatAnt designers to create work on behalf of AcrobatAnt clients and the agency.
- Attend internal agency meetings, receive client briefs and contribute to concepting and brainstorming sessions.
- Work on a variety of projects, including collateral, website design, digital banners, video storyboards, direct mail and social media.
- Create great work that you can add to your portfolio.
This position reports to the creative director.
To be successful in this role, the design intern will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review our core beliefs prior to submitting your resume.