Currently in school? We offer temporary paid, part-time positions that offer hands-on experience while working on a variety of client work.
- Currently enrolled in graphic design program.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Student portfolio and/or samples of design assignments.
How to apply:
- Submit your portfolio or current student project examples (via website link or PDF).
- If needed, phone interviews or follow-up questions via email may be sent.
What to expect:
- Work alongside AcrobatAnt designers to create work on behalf of AcrobatAnt clients and the agency.
- Attend internal agency meetings, receive client briefs and contribute to concepting and brainstorming sessions.
- Work on a variety of projects, including collateral, website design, digital banners, video storyboards, direct mail and social media.
- Create great work that you can add to your portfolio.
This position reports to the creative director.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We arrive at the best right answer after thoroughly understanding every challenge and goal.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It dares to pursue better insights and generate big ideas that work.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be proactive, holding ourselves and each other accountable to make the greatest impact.
- Leave a mark. We are fearlessly creative, bringing to life ideas that inspire.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well because we believe camaraderie and respect are the foundations of great work.