Currently in school? We offer temporary paid, part-time positions that offer hands-on experience while working on variety of client work.
- Currently enrolled in graphic design program.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Student portfolio and/or samples of design assignments.
How to apply:
- Submit your portfolio or current student project examples (via website link or PDF).
- If needed, phone interviews or follow-up questions via email may be sent.
What to expect:
- Work alongside AcrobatAnt designers to create work on behalf of AcrobatAnt clients and the agency.
- Attend internal agency meetings, receive client briefs and contribute to concepting and brainstorming sessions.
- Work on a variety of projects, including collateral, website design, digital banners, video storyboards, direct mail and social media.
- Create great work that you can add to your portfolio.
This position reports to the creative director.
AcrobatAnt Core Values:
To be successful in this role, the candidate will identify with and adopt AcrobatAnt core beliefs. Please review prior to submitting your resume.
- Embrace curiosity. We believe curiosity is the spark of innovation. It rejects fear. It dares to ask better questions and always pursue better insights to inspire ideas that work.
- Solve, always. We don’t sell creative—we create solutions. We deconstruct the complex to the simplest, best right answer. We do this by listening and completely understanding the drive forward—for ourselves and for our clients.
- Make it happen. We embody a whatever-it-takes attitude to be ruthlessly proactive and make something happen. We punch above our weight. And we hold one another accountable to foster growth.
- Leave a mark. We bring ideas to life to make an impact. We are fearlessly creative; we make problem-solving fun. We deliver value by guiding clients to their true north.
- Camaraderie is the foundation of great work. We challenge one another to put in the extra effort to go from good to great. We communicate well and often. And we just love being around one another.
- Above all, be a good human. We value loyalty, honesty and integrity. We serve one another and our clients thoughtfully well. And we understand that being respectful makes this a brilliant place to work.