Seeking Web Design and Development Lead
The Web Design and Development Lead at AcrobatAnt supervises the design, programming, development and management of all interactive/web projects for the Agency and our clients and supervises all web development and maintenance personnel (either FTE or freelance). He/she should be skilled at creating and coding interactive websites that are functional, dynamic, effective and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives set forth by AcrobatAnt and our clients. He/she should understand user experience and user interface as key elements in all interactive/web design projects.
He/she will work with account managers and creative teams within the Agency who produce, maintain and update content and design for all Agency-produced and maintained websites.
The Web Design and Development Lead should be capable of handling multiple projects and be a skilled department manager with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build and lead a team of designers and programmers. He/she should have a well-developed design sensibility, a keen eye for detail and be skilled at verbal and written communications.
The Web Design and Development Lead reports directly to the AcrobatAnt partners.
- Works with client service teams to develop proposals for site development as part of the overall new business and client strategic planning process.
- Reviews and approves all web design projects for presentation/demo to account service personnel and clients.
- Supervises all web designers, production artists, code writers and content developers in the design, programming, development and maintenance of interactive/web properties.
- Oversees the daily operation of interactive/web design and development.
- Produces and presents website plans and proposals, and designs websites.
- Implements and/or executes policies and standards for posting content to interactive/web properties.
- Regularly monitors websites and produces reports on current status, with recommendations for updates of content and design.
- Reviews interactive/web properties to ensure design and content remains consistent with strategic goals and objectives.
- Stays current with regard to web design trends, tools and practices.
- Schedules client and staff training to ensure web design and development personnel maintain a high level of skills and knowledge.
- Codes or uses a drag and drop builder to create email templates for multiple clients across email delivery platforms.
AcrobatAnt has an immediate opening for this position. Interested persons should submit a resume and salary requirement to:
David Downing, Partner
Angela Harless, Partner
AcrobatAnt’s policy is to select the best-qualified personnel available to fill any vacant position in the organization. AcrobatAnt seeks employees who are skilled, talented, ambitious and who take pride in these characteristics. AcrobatAnt subscribes to the principle of equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. This includes, but is not limited to, the express prohibition against discrimination in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, leave of absence, termination and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
Categorized in: Agency Life