At AcrobatAnt, our design team has collectively created hundreds of logos for companies, individuals, products, special events, and more. Before our designers worked here, they went to some of the best design schools, where they learned the finer points of all types of graphic design, including logo production.
Creating strong, memorable logos that last is truly an art, and it takes time—years, in fact, to gain the necessary experience to know what works and what doesn’t. Here are some of the main characteristics our logo experts look for when evaluating or creating logos:
• Memorable: A good logo should be simple, unique, and memorable, making it easy for people to recognize and remember.
• Versatile: A good logo should look good in a variety of sizes and on different backgrounds and mediums, such as digital and print.
• Relevant: A good logo should be relevant to the business, its products or services, and its target audience.
• Timeless: A good logo should be designed to last, not tied to current trends or fashions that may quickly become dated.
• Easy to read: A good logo should be easy to read and understand, with clear typography and minimal elements.
• Scalable: A good logo should be scalable—look good in large and small sizes—without losing its impact.
• Appropriate: A good logo should be appropriate for the business and its target audience, and not offend or alienate anyone.
In short, a good logo should effectively communicate the brand and its values, and be easily recognizable by the target audience. Whether you’re launching a new company or ready to refresh your old logo, our design team is ready to share its years of expertise with you.