New Digital Targeting Capabilities
AcrobatAnt has some exciting new digital marketing options to offer our clients. Keep in mind that the below targeting tactics are available across all ad formats (display, video and high impact).
But first, a quick defining session:
Display ads: Advertising on websites, apps or social media through banners or other ad formats made of text, images, flash, video and audio. The main purpose of display advertising is to deliver general advertisements and brand messages to site visitors.
Video ads: Encompasses online display advertisements that have video, but it is generally accepted that it refers to advertising that occurs before, during and/or after a video stream on the internet.
High-impact ads: Desktop and mobile ads that are visually appealing to capture your audience’s attention before navigating through the rest of the website. You have options of video, audio and static images of various sizes to implement high impact ads.
Mail Domain Targeting:
- Targeting ads to people who received an email from a specific mail address domain (example: audience pool could contain users who have received an email from @macys.com or @walmart.com in the past 30 days)
- We can also enter mail domain categories to target the pre-collected email addresses that fall within those categories (i.e., selecting “fashion retailers” would pool an audience that has received an email in the past 30 days from all of the mail domains that fall within this category)
- Mail domain targeting is an excellent way to tap into a competitor’s email list or current/prospective customer list; you could essentially target everyone on a competitor or like-business subscriber list without having the list itself
- Targeting based on real-time weather conditions
- Ability to dynamically serve the ads with messaging that is relevant to these conditions (example: a sweet tea brand that utilizes weather triggering capabilities to serve ads only when the temperature in the specified markets reaches above 95 degrees. If the temperature is 97 degrees, then the displayed ad will reflect a message similar to “It’s 97 degrees today! Stop by [blank] and refresh yourself with an iced tea.”)
Purchase Receipt Targeting:
- Targeting ads to people who are receipt holders based on a past purchase
- Can vet by timeframe, so only serving to those whose receipt dates back 30, 60, 90, etc., days
Being able to target by mail domain, weather and purchases are just a few options in our full suite of unique targeting capabilities. With any of these tactics, we’re able to implement the additional standard targeting segments: vertical, geographic, demographic and behavioral. Implementing a mix of targetable segments allows us to hone in on niche audiences and to split-test to maximize performance.
AcrobatAnt Marketing & Advertising
1336 East 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74120